While there are many Metrology methods out there, our industrial CT scanning services provide internal part data for making qualified decisions.
As no single metrology method can meet every inspection requirement, Jesse Garant Metrology Center specializes in providing Computed Tomography services using advanced imaging equipment. This allows us to generate high quality 3D internal datasets of parts so our clients can benefit from our non-biased data. Our metrology services are an ideal fit for First Article Inspection, PPAP, or AS9102 Form 3 reporting requirements.
Contact us with your objective, material, size, and quantity of parts to inspect.
Our experienced staff will work with you perform a free feasibility study and finalize a quote.
Ship parts to our facility via your preferred courier either ground or next day air.
We perform the scanning, analysis, and relay the results to you in a predetermined format.
Our Metrology Capabilities
A Metrology company you can rely on to provide the internal measurements you need
- Why use Jesse Garant Metrology Center?
- High resolution data for accurate and precise measurements
- Reduced measurement uncertainties with machines calibrated to NIST traceable artifacts
- Extensive metrology background with experienced technical analysts
- Large diversity of CT systems allowing proper pairing of the customers part with the right system
- There’s no “one size fits all” when it comes to pricing. Our technical staff will first review your project’s objective in detail, so that the price you are given remains competitive while still achieving the highest quality possible. Pricing for premium timing is available upon request.
To begin, contact us to receive a formal quote in as little as 24 hours.
Over the years we have grown our internal database to span across various industries, parts types, and materials. Click a link to learn more.
Contact one of our project managers for more details relating to your specific needs.
Metrology Outsourcing Reasons
As most clients identify metrology for new product inspection, there are actually several other ways this technology can benefit companies internally. Click to learn more on how our metrology services can further benefit your company.
Jesse Garant Metrology is committed to educating our customers about the technology behind our services. For more information on metrology, including an introduction how it works, the benefits and its applications, see the following resources:
What is Metrology?
What is 3D inspection & measurement?
What is ASME Y14.5?
What is First Article Inspection?
GD&T Symbols Overview
What is Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)?
What is AS9102?