Our commitment has always been to provide engineers easy access to CT technology through our part inspection services
Ten years ago, as a manufacturing consultant in the automotive industry, Jesse Garant recognized the advantages of using computed tomography as a method to inspect parts and assemblies. Unfortunately back then, part inspection companies who offered CT as a service were non-existent and the only way you could fully access CT’S capabilities was through the purchase of a CT system itself. Knowing that a system purchase was not a feasible option for many part manufacturers, Jesse Garant Metrology Center was launched in 2009 to fill a specific need for industry. Today, their services and experienced staff of quality engineers is recognized as one of the most diversified CT & X-ray labs in North America, that utilizes robust processes that adhere to industry standards, and providing 100% accountability that engineers and part manufacturers have come to trust.
Our business model focuses on four specific types of service offerings;
- One off project’s for failure investigations with quick turn-around times
- Infrequent new product inspection for fit & function and first article inspection
- Sorting of quarantined parts to reintroduce good parts back in to production
- Production inspection typically used for high value must run parts
- Why use us?
- Why use us? The chart below further illustrates the differences between Jesse Garant Metrology Center and other CT service companies. Our prices are not only fair and sustainable, but justifiable related to our capabilities, processes, certifications, skill sets, and accountability.
- History - Company
- In 2009, Jesse Garant & Associates was founded to provide advanced manufacturing support for industry with an outside the box approach to problem solving. After starting off as a manufacturing consulting firm for the automotive industry, it continued to expand its capabilities into a little-known tomography technology. In the fall of 2009 the company’s founder coined and popularized the term “Industrial CT Scanning” through a massive information marketing campaign. The term “Industrial CT Scanning” has since grown in popularity and is now widely adopted to identify tomography in industry today.
In 2011 the company relocated its headquarters to the historical neighborhood of Walkerville. Through prudent reinvestment the company added additional locations, employee skillsets, service capacities, and diversified inspection capabilities to include digital radiography and 3D scanning. Due to extensive knowledge in the field of tomography, the company builds and customizes their Industrial CT Scanning systems to offer the very best part inspection services globally.
In 2016 the company went through a massive re-branding campaign and changed their operating name to Jesse Garant Metrology Center to accurately reflect the imaging focus of the company. In the same year, the company received recognition as being the 64th fastest growing company in the country, with highlights as an innovator, exporter, and job creator. As of 2017, the company operates out of three US and Canadian locations with 30,000 square feet of combined industrial space, serving North American and international markets.
- History - Logo
- Fueled by drive, forward thinking, and a true belief of achieving success, we will provide trusted solutions that create meaningful advancements in industry.
- For every potential and current client, we will provide the highest level of customer service while meeting and exceeding expectations, every time.
- Founder - Jesse Garant
- Jesse Garant was born and raised outside of Leamington, Ontario. County life instilled in him the value of independence and a passion for all things mechanical. After taking up his ambitions in machining and receiving a highly-recognized Society of Manufacturing Engineering (SME) design award, he decided to study mechanical engineering at St. Clair College. To support himself, Jesse worked full time for a local tool and mold shop before moving on to a project management position overseeing photometric tooling for automotive applications.
In the economic down turn of 2008 his years of industry experience prompted him to transition towards consulting, eventually establishing the now globally recognized firm Jesse Garant Metrology Center. With 96% of revenues reinvested into growth, Jesse’s dedication and commitment to the company are undoubted. Through his leadership, Jesse Garant Metrology Center has quickly positioned itself as a leading part inspection service company in the NDT and metrology fields.