While there are many NDT methods out there, our industrial CT scanning and industrial x-ray services provide internal part data for making qualified decisions.
As no single Non Destructive Testing (NDT) method can meet every internal inspection requirement, Jesse Garant Metrology Center specializes in providing Computed Tomography & X-Ray services using advanced imaging equipment. This allows us to generate high quality 2D / 3D datasets of parts so our clients can benefit from our non-biased data.
Contact us with your objective, material, size, and quantity of parts to inspect.
Our experienced staff will work with you perform a free feasibility study and finalize a quote.
Ship parts to our facility via your preferred courier either ground or next day air.
We perform the scanning, analysis, and relay the results to you in a predetermined format.
Our NDT Capabilities
An NDT company you can rely on to provide the internal data you need
- Why use Jesse Garant Metrology Center?
- High image quality and resolution
- Accurate scans from machines calibrated to NIST traceable artifacts
- Easy visualization and manipulation of scan data
- Large diversity of CT & X-ray systems allowing proper pairing of the customers part with the right system
- There’s no “one size fits all” when it comes to pricing. Our technical staff will first review your project’s objective in detail, so that the price you are given remains competitive while still achieving the highest quality possible. Pricing for premium timing is available upon request.
To begin, contact us to receive a formal quote in as little as 24 hours.
Over the years we have grown our internal database to span across various industries, parts types, and materials. Click a link to learn more.
NDT Outsourcing Reasons
As most clients identify non-destructive testing for failure investigation, there are actually several other ways this technology can benefit companies internally. Click to learn more on how NDT services can further benefit your company.