*Company Home Page Click Here
With growing interest in our Industrial CT Scanning Services, many companies are seeing the benefits of how this technology is working for them, especially how they’re able to streamline their inspection projects. To sustain this growing interest and to continue to provide you with a timely, cost effective and accurate level of service, we’ve introduced several updates to serve you better.
- Increased CT capabilities to handle more diverse projects
- Improved First Article Inspection reporting for PPAP and AS9102 Form 3
- Real time status updates for parts coming to and from our secured facility
- Doubled staff in our scanning and analysis department to maintain our industry
leading turnaround times
- Added a premium 24-48 hour turnaround time option for rush order projects
- Enhanced our engineering capabilities to provide STL file conversions
to any type of CAD file (Formats include: IGES, STEP, Solid Works, Solid CAD)
- Implementation of ISO 9001
If you’re still fairly new to our Industrial CT Scanning Services, we welcome you to explore our website. It’s enriched with information to help you get a better understanding of how CT technology works and what to expect from our Industrial CT Scanning Services, including an extensive Frequently Asked Questions section on each of the analysis we provide.
The Next Step
Learn more about JG&A Metrology Center’s Industrial CT Scanning inspection services for industrial applications.