There are many advantages of using CT scanning over traditional techniques such as CMM’s, or 3D (three-dimensional) laser scanning systems using lasers. Some of the main advantages include:
- Inspection and analysis costs from first article to production are significantly reduced
- Design requirements for both internal and external components are validated quickly and accurately
- Development costs are reduced in creating the first CAD model
- Product quality is improved to reduce the risk of recalls
- Accuracy is guaranteed by using a new level of CT scanning technology
- Internal complex ...